In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Data Protection Regulation) we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of the personal data provided. The information does not apply to other websites that may be consulted via links on the domain websites of the owner, who is not responsible in any way for the websites of third parties. This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also based on the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, on Cookies as well as the provisions of the Order of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 on cookies.
Personal data which may be processed: 'personal data' means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference in particular to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity; (C26, C27, C30).
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in the course of their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, the URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
Data communicated by the data subject
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses, as well as the filling in and forwarding of forms on the Controller's website, entails the acquisition of the sender's contact data, which are necessary to reply, as well as all personal data included in the communications.
Specific information may be presented on the pages of the site in relation to particular services or processing of the data provided.
Cookies and other technologies
For more information on cookies and other technologies used, see the cookies policy in the footer of this website.
1. DATA CONTROLLERPursuant to Articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679 is Nicole Gini, Frazione Girola, 22020 Blevio CO (CO) - Italy Telephone: +39 338 7578550 contact by e-mail email@example.com
2. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO/DPO- Data Protection Officer), pursuant to Articles 37 - 39 of EU Reg. 2016/679, contact by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
A) -Web site navigation: data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed in order to obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors per time slot or per day, geographical areas of origin, etc.) and to check the proper functioning of the services offered;
-possibly filling in the form collected in the contact area;
- eventual completion of the form in the work with us area.
LEGAL BASIS: Data processing will take place in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to Art. 6 EU Reg. 2016/679:
- on the basis of the performance of a contract or the carrying out of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject; - on the basis of processing necessary for the purposes of pursuing the legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party, provided that the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data are not overridden and also having regard to the reasonable expectations of the data subject at the time and in the context of the collection of personal data, where the data subject could reasonably expect processing to take place for that purpose (recital 47);
4. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Personal data will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data in their capacity as data processors (Art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and/or in their capacity as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (Art. 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed in point 3 above and to third parties. Precisely, the data will be communicated to:
- specifically identified and authorised service providers; - subjects that provide services for the management of the information system and communication networks (including electronic mail); - firms or companies within the scope of assistance and consultancy relationships; - competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request; - in the case of administrative-accounting purposes, the data may possibly be transmitted to commercial information companies for the assessment of solvency and payment habits and/or subjects for debt collection purposes. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processor, or operate completely independently as separate Data Controllers. The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available by writing to email@example.com
5. DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION AND GUARANTEES
Data of a personal nature will not be transferred to countries outside the EU. We use Google Analytics to track site usage data, Google stores data in the USA.
6. DATA RETENTION PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in automated and manual form, with methods and tools designed to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose. In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the Personal Data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the Personal Data are processed. In particular, Personal Data will be processed for a period of time equal to the minimum necessary, as indicated in Recital 39 of the Regulation, i.e. until the termination of the existing contractual and pre-contractual relationships, without prejudice to a further retention period that may be imposed by law as also provided for in Recital 65 of the Regulation. The time frame is determined on the basis of criteria about which the data subject may obtain information by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
Data subjects have the right to obtain, in the cases provided for, access to their personal data and the rectification or erasure thereof or the restriction of processing concerning them or to object to processing (Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679). You may assert your rights by contacting the DPO, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by writing to the Controller's office listed above. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
You are free to provide personal data in dedicated areas. Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to use the services offered by the data controller.
Date of update 08.06.21